The people of Metal Flow Corporation are deeply committed to providing the highest quality processes and products to customers around the world. We produce high volume, technically sophisticated custom metal components through the deep draw process using a variety of metals, and are actively seeking candidates who have an interest in working in a precision environment to create safety critical, quality product that serves primarily the global automotive industry. Successful team members will thrive in a fast-paced production environment while still maintaining organization, attention to detail, and a quality focus.
Metal Flow Offers:
Title: Shipping Clerk
Reports to: Shipping Supervisor
Minimum requirements for the job:
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent
• Training: On the job
Primary Job Responsibilities (Scope): To prepare all paperwork for the days shipments. To make sure all product needed for shipment is being packed in a timely fashion.
Affect on Quality of product:
• Relevance of job: Cleanliness, proper boxing, neatly stacked, neatly labeled, properly labeled, correct quantities in box, properly shrink-wrapped
• Importance of activities: High - Any error will result in a stop at our customer or a misdirected shipment
• Contribution towards quality objectives: No quality concerns and on-time delivery
• Consequences of nonconforming product to the customer:
Nonconforming product to the customer could
1. Impact the end user,
2. Cause disruption and expenses for our customer,
3. Negatively affect our customer relationship
4. Negatively impact future Metal Flow business
5. Negative impact on MFC profitability
1. Prepare paperwork from the computer for the days shipments
2. Coordinate weighing, bar-coding, and preparation of products to be shipped that day
3. Prepare milkrun orders prior to their arrival (Especially the ones that come in for early a.m. pick up)
4. KANBAN requirements
5. Assure all shipments are accurate and not damaged
6. Weigh/bar-code product at pack stations as demand requires or as time allows
7. Loading and unloading of trucks that enter the docks, as required
8. Report/DMT any damage to product, trucks, buildings, etc.
9. Set the example by following procedures as a daily routine (Area organized, housekeeping, safety, attendance and attitude)
10. Perform other duties and assignments as instructed
Metal Flow is looking for new, dedicated team members to fill roles as press and machine operators.
Metal Flow is currently searching for committed individuals with some manufacturing experience to fill Technical Operator roles on our production floor.
Metal Flow is actively looking for dedicated individuals with leadership and solid tool building skills to apply for positions as a machinists. Successful candidates should have strong organization and communication abilities and should be capable of performing specialized tool building activities on limited toolroom equipment. Individuals applying for this role should be energized by a fast-paced automotive environment while maintaining attention to detail and demonstrating commitment to driving and following processes.
Metal Flow is actively seeking experienced Journeyman Toolmakers who are interested in joining the Metal Flow team. A successful candidate will have considerable formal training on toolroom (lathes, mills, grinders etc) and/or production (ICOP, Transfer, and/or Progressive Presses) equipment. Additionally, Journeyman Toolmakers should be able to read and understand blueprints and use quality measurement tools with expertise.
Journeyman Toolmakers also responsible for monitoring tool usage and working with the toolcrib/toolroom to ensure that adequate back-up tools are on hand and properly prepared in advance of being needed to avoid unplanned and unnecessary downtime.
Journeyman Toolmakers are responsible for assisting in the design and engineering of tooling and should have an extensive ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on developments, new jobs, and existing jobs. Toolmakers should be leaders in the continuous improvement process and should have the ability to take ownership of driving process, tooling, and equipment enhancements that will improve production efficiency and product quality.
At Metal Flow Journeyman Toolmakers are encouraged to assist in the development of team members (including apprentices) and work constructively with others in various areas of the organization to achieve common goals.Apply Now
JOB SCOPE (DESCRIPTION)
The primary responsibility of the Production Supervisor is to lead their respective area using the support staff available to set and achieve goals aligned with the organization. Safety, formal customer complaints, total cost of quality, OEE, housekeeping (5s) and lean initiatives are a strong focus for this role.
HIGHLIGHT OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
Certifications/Policy Competence & Awareness: